To assist with the day to day running of the flower section of the business. To work successfully within a busy work environment. .
- To be part of our supervisory team, with ensuring all required work is completed in various aspects of both the growing and packing of cut flowers to our customers orders and specifications.
- To be able to complete required records and forms to a high standard and follow company procedures and guidelines.
- To attend and report all required information at our weekly meetings.
Skills and Qualifications
- The applicant would ideally be someone that can work well as part of an existing team. Someone can successfully achieve relevant daily targets.
- To have the skills to supervise, work with and train staff to ensure the company's guidelines & targets are successfully met.
- The ability to use / operate computers and basic software, ie word, excel, etc
- Previous experience within the agricultural or produce packaging environment would be desirable but not a necessity as full training will be provided to the successful applicant
Work time: 8.00am - 4.45pm, finishing at 3.45pm on a Friday
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Environmental, Health and Safety
- Co Armagh
- To be confirmed.
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date