Market Research Interviewer
If you are confident and enjoy speaking with people, join our panel of Market Research Interviewers where you can enjoy a variety of interesting work. Ipsos is one of the largest Market and Social Research organisations in the UK. Almost every day a new opinion poll or survey hits the headlines. A large number of these surveys are conducted over the telephone by a Market Research Interviewer. As an Interviewer you will conduct telephone surveys on behalf of many different clients including local and central government, the media, and a range of companies and charities. .
- Market research involves calling to people and asking them to tell you, for example, which newspapers and magazines they read, the financial products they have or what they think of their local government.
Skills and Qualifications
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Documents to verify your identity and to show you are eligible for work in the UK.
- Applicants must be available to work at least 20 hours per week
- Be available to work evenings and weekends
- Have access to a Windows laptop/desktop you can use for work (tablets or Apple/iOS computers are not suitable).
- Vacancy ID
- Job Sector
- All of Northern Ireland
- Work from Home/Remote Working
- To be discussed
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date