High Season Crew
To ensure we continue to deliver our famous five-star customer service to our visitors we are recruiting for 80 fixed term positions to join our front of house operations team. If you have a 'can-do' attitude, an interest in tourism, excellence communication skills or an interest in both Titanic and Belfast's industrial heritage, you could have the 'Titanic Factor' and be a part of our award winning crew. Being part of the High Season Crew will allow you to gain invaluable experience working with a world-leading tourist attraction. If these opportunities are of interest to you, please read on.
- To provide all visitors to Titanic Belfast and SS Nomadic a five-star customer experience
- You will be responsible for keeping the standards in your work area at a 5 star level while always being attentive to all guests.
- Engage and interact with customers to determine their needs and make recommendations based on their requirements
- Be ready to answer guests queries by providing accurate and up to date information relating to Titanic Belfast, SS Nomadic and the TEC as well as acting as an ambassador for tourism in Northern Ireland.
- To provide the highest standard of service to all customers.
- Working as an integral part of the wider team
- Serve guests ensuring all financial processes are adhered to.
- Within the experience tell the Titanic story to guests throughout the experience by sharing facts and stories about the Titanic story, SS Nomadic, history of the shipyard and the current Titanic Quarter
- Proactive and positive approach to embracing and being compliant to organisational Health and Safety Culture
- To undertake your duties in such a way as to enhance and protect the reputation and public profile of Titanic Belfast and TBL International
- Ensure adherence to and compliance with all GDPR/Data Protection related policies and procedures
- To undertake such other relevant duties as may from time to time be required
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent Communicator
- Interest in History of Titanic / Belfast's Industrial Heritage
Work Time: Varies, to be confirmed. Group Assessment and Interview Days will be held on Friday 11th and Saturday 12th February. You can indicate on your application which day is your preference. Since opening ten years ago, Titanic Belfast has welcomed over 7 million visitors from over 145 countries and has firmly established itself on the local, national and international stage. Spring 2023 will make an exciting new milestone for us as we launch our most ambition project to date - a £4.5 million pound refreshment to the Titanic Experience. Dreaming big is in our DNA and just like the designers who created Titanic, we continually innovate how we tell her story and find new ways to capture the imagination. We will continue to push boundaries with immersive technology, original maritime heritage and the authentic Titanic story, to deliver an enriched, emotive visitor experience, sustaining Titanic Belfast as a world-leading 'must see' visitor attraction for years to come.
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Travel and Tourism
- £10.42 per hour.
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date