Working in a busy marketing department, this role will involve working closely with the Senior Management team, having full responsibility for marketing projects, events and hospitality management for the business. .
- Designing Marketing materials in conjunction with external design consultants
- To assist in the production, development and distribution of marketing collateral - liaising with external suppliers where necessary
- To assist in the development and implementation of new effective marketing strategies to maximise sales
- Identify and develop opportunities for growth through a variety of methods including promotion, new markets and innovative ideas
- Take ownership of social media and online presence
- Drafting press releases
- Managing PR Teams
- Maintaining the marketing database
- Managing client hospitality events both internal and external
- Ad hoc duties as requested by Senior Management
Skills and Qualifications
- A Degree in Marketing or related discipline
- A minimum of one year experience in a similar role
- Strong creative flair
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Proficiency in the use and management of Facebook, Instagram and TikTok
- Experience in the hospitality industry
- Experience and knowledge of Canva and/or Adobe design packages
- A valid UK driving license
Work Time: To be confirmed. Oak Leisure Ireland Ltd are a leading Hospitality Group operating in Mid Ulster. Venues include TIME Bar & Venue, The Jailbird Garden Bar, The Cherry Tree Bar & Apartments and Clubland. We are seeking a proactive, results focused and ambitious Marketer who will be part of a fast paced business that has established strong brands and is committed to growth through a marketing led approach. This is a full-time permanent position. Salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience. Hours of work are predominantly Monday Friday, though weekends will be inevitable depending on events.
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Co Tyrone
- Annually, to be confirmed.
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date
- Work Time: To be confirmed.