As Wood Innovations enters a period of rapid growth and development, we are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, innovation, dynamic IT Administrator who can develop, implement, and execute the IT development strategy. The role will require a confident, forward thinking, pro-active individual who can use their own initiative to identify, develop and deliver new ways to improve or do things differently. Reporting to the CEO and GB Operations Manager the position will be an integral part of the organisation and will be expected to bring additional knowledge and experience to aid the growth and expansion of the company..
- Maintain infrastructure resilience, backup, and recovery.
- Diagnosing and supporting employees' technical issues with their IT including hardware, software, network , telecommunications, and internet connectivity.
- Maintain the current technology infrastructure to ensure that it is reliable, optimized and fit for purpose.
- Ensure that the technology infrastructure is secure and remains so, working closely with the IT external provider.
- Maintain information technology and computer systems, monitoring network technology change and delivering on same.
- Disaster planning to keep the company functional in the event of a crisis.
- Deliver on agreed IT strategy on the achievement of goals and objectives to meet with organisational growth plans.
- Identify and develop opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Research and evaluate hardware and software technology options and weigh the cost/ benefit analysis when making large purchases on behalf of the company.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Conduct post-project evaluation.
- Responsible for our Microsoft Windows based systems, (Office 365, Email, ect) as well as our ERP system (Herbst) and E-Commerce infrastructure (Marketing Manager, ActiveOnline ect).
- Assist all areas where necessary across the business in support of company-wide objectives in safety, quality, delivery, and cost.
- Analyse data to determine root-cause and develop long term sustained corrective actions.
- To work effectively with other teams and departments.
- Undertake any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Skills and Qualifications
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience as an IT Administrator or similar role, using a similar system in a similar industry would be desirable.
- In depth working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and the Office packages.
- Security domain expertise or mindset.
- Proven ability to develop appropriate plans to meet operational needs.
- Proven ability to lead and work on large/complex projects in a team environment.
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems.
- Must have a minimum of GCSE Grade B in English & Mathematics, or equivalent.
- Foundation Diploma/Degree in IT & Computing or equivalent.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly ad effectively at all levels of the organisation.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Strong analytical skills, business savvy and ability to multitask.
- Experience in working successfully with third party suppliers/ agencies.
- Self-motivated and able to drive projects forward autonomously.
- Willing to travel throughout the UK.
- Have full driving licence and access to own car.
- At least two years experience using the ERP system.
- Experience with ShopWare, Firebrand or automation platforms.
- Background in integrating with E-Commerce API's, writing API Clients, and building workflows.
Work time: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
- Vacancy ID
- Job Sector
- Co Down
- £30,000 per annum
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date