Senior Scientist, Recombinant Antibodies
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an individual in our Biotechnology department. More specifically, the successful Senior Scientist candidate will be working within the Recombinant Antibody Group..
- The role includes responsibilities geared towards the expression purification and characterisation of recombinant antibodies which will be developed for use in Randox own-branded diagnostic platforms and products.
Skills and Qualifications
- Qualification to Masters or PhD level in a life science discipline
- Extensive experience in mammalian cell culture techniques
- Knowledge and experience of recombinant protein expression
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft packages such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Possess excellent organisational and communication skills (written and oral)
- Knowledge and experience of recombinant antibody expression
- Knowledge and experience of protein purification methods
- Knowledge and experience of immunoassay techniques and/or analytical QC of proteins
- Professional experience in leading a team
Work Time: 08:40-17:20
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Pharmaceutical and Science
- Co Antrim
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date