Randox Laboratories are looking for a Quality Specialist to join our QA/Regulatory Affairs team. This role will be based in Antrim town, Northern Ireland. .
- To provide specialist regulatory support to manufacturing teams and/or design team using a hands-on approach.
- Work closely with a wide variety of manufacturing teams and/or design teams to establish and maintain process that assure the quality of the product and processes provided by Randox.
- Develop strategies alongside the manufacturing teams and/or design teams build upon and comply with established quality assurance procedures driving continuous improvement.
- Work with manufacturing teams and/or design teams to troubleshoot non-conformance through root cause analysis and drive improvement through the implementation and monitoring of corrective and preventative action arising from non-conformance.
- Provide quality assurance/regulatory compliance support at internal, regulatory, third party or customer audits.
Skills and Qualifications
- Educated to Degree level (Life science degree desirable) or relevant experience
- Experience in preparing and performing internal audits
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Packages Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of working within highly regulated industry or IVDR.
- Experience of working in a quality role.
Work time: 08:40 - 17:20
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Pharmaceutical and Science
- Co Antrim
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date