Clinical Team Leader
The role of a Clinical Lead is a dynamic, customer focused role, which is suited towards applicants who are hardworking and charismatic. The successful applicant will be responsible for overseeing high quality personalised care experience for all clients; provide administrative support and reception cover for clients and network of professional colleagues; and be the personal point of contact for clients. In line with guidelines, the successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check, or regional / national equivalent. .
- Assist the clinic manager in managing the clinic team and ensure smooth running of all clinic procedures and activities
- Ensuring excellent customer service and coordination of diary management within the clinical environment
- Maintain accurate client records and get involved in the end-to-end process
- Carry out clinical testing, including body composition analysis, spirometry, heart rate monitoring, sample collection, electrocardiograms and blood pressure
- Assist and ensure sufficient overall management of the clinic with regards to supplies, equipment, fixtures and fittings
- Ability to cover reception duties
Skills and Qualifications
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Professional telephone etiquette and manner
- Proficient level of IT literacy
- Problem solving skills
- Flexibility with working hours, as required by the business
- Experiencing in managing a team
- Experience in working in a healthcare setting
Work time: 08:40-17:20, days to be confirmed For almost 40 years Randox has been at the forefront of clinical diagnostics, dedicated to improving health worldwide with our disruptive technology and innovative diagnostic solutions. This experience and expertise powers each of our state-of-the-art Randox Health clinics, currently located in London, Liverpool, and Northern Ireland, with ambitious plans to roll out a number of new clinics in the coming months and years. A mobile service enabling certified Randox Health staff to visit clients at their convenience is also available. At Randox Health we encourage individuals to adopt a personalised, preventative approach to their health and well-being, ultimately helping them to live healthier for longer. Using Randox revolutionary technology we measure hundreds of health biomarkers, generating unrivalled data that when combined with our complex algorithms can predict future health concerns and identify early signs of illness even before symptoms arise. This empowers individuals to act sooner to prevent or delay disease onset - moving from a model of sickness management to true preventative healthcare. Our unique biomarker tracking service allows you to establish a health baseline from which you can track and monitor improvements over time. In early 2020, Randox were one of the first to respond to the coronavirus pandemic, developing a pioneering diagnostic test for COVID-19 in just a few weeks. Our rapid COVID-19 testing service is trusted and used by a variety of private companies, individuals, and by the sports industry, and in the UK Government’s National COVID-19 Testing Programme. Randox Health is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Medical and Healthcare
- Co Antrim
- Negotiable, to be confirmed.
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date