Trainee/Qualified Dental Nurse
Duties will include: Assisting the dentist. .
- Reception and decontamination room duties.
Skills and Qualifications
- Qualified Dental Nurse - NEBDN Diploma and be registered with GDC
- Trainee Dental Nurse - Minimum of 5 GCSES or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Attendance at a training course in order to complete exams to become a qualified dental nurse.
Equality Statement: we are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Monday - Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm.
Please request application pack from (and to be returned to ) employer: Mandy McCann c/o Thomas Lee Dental Surgery,6 Victoria Street, Armagh, BT61 9DT.Telephone 02837522135 or email : firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, CVs will not be accepted and only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Medical and Healthcare
- Co Armagh
- Competitive Salary
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date
- Monday - Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm.