Customer Service Executive / Estimator
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing kitchen quotations, processing orders, giving technical advice and excellent customer care. We are looking for someone who is willing to learn new skills and see this as an excellent opportunity for a talented individual at one the UK and Ireland's industry leaders .
- Meeting Sales and Margin targets and growing customer base
- Generating quotations for customers from a plan or a list
- Providing customers with technical help
- Processing orders
- Other general customer service duties
Skills and Qualifications
- Valid Drivers Licence
- B in GSCE Maths or higher
- C in GCSE English or higher
- 1 year's experience in a similar role
- Experience in customer service role
- Experience within the kitchen industry
- Experience in pricing / estimating
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility in working hours
Work time: 9am to 5pm weekdays. Sinc Kitchens are one of the UK and Ireland's leading complete kitchen manufacturers and distributors. Based in Magherafelt we employ almost 40 people. With a focus on employee well-being, we aim to provide a safe and rewarding working environment for all members of staff. Sinc Kitchens aim to provide all staff with an enjoyable, and secure working environment which includes Free Health Care Plan, Rec room with Pool Table, TV and Darts, Fully Equipped Staff Gym and paid leave for Birthdays.
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Customer Service and Call Centre
- Derry or Londonderry
- To be confirmed.
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date
- 9am to 5pm weekdays.