Mediation Practice Coordinator
We are looking for the right person to enable Housing Rights to provide mediation to assist in the resolution of housing disputes between landlords and private renters throughout Northern Ireland. About the role You will be responsible for developing and coordinating the Housing Mediation Service within Housing Rights. This opportunity will allow you to use your excellent mediation, interpersonal and planning skills. You will be responsible for supporting and guiding the sessional mediators through active supervision and delivery of training. .
- Service Delivery
- Provision of Mediation Service to landlords and renters
- Developing effective internal and external working relationships
Skills and Qualifications
- Good standard of education attainment or similar demonstrated level of ability
- Gained a recognised accredited qualification e.g. with Mediation NI, UK or reached MII Practitioner level in the ROI
- Minimum of one years' experience (or equivalent part-time) experience of working as a mediator
- Demonstrated experience of effective collaborative working with other stakeholders/agencies
Hours Negotiable between 22.5 - 37 hours over 3 - 5 days, fixed term until 31.03.2024. Work time: 9.00am - 5.00pm.
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Charity and Voluntary
- Belfast, Newtownards Road
- £32,328-£33,459 per annum under review
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date