All our roles make a positive impact on the lives of others, the purpose of this role is to: To empower and support people to make informed decisions, empowering them to act for themselves with regards to their care, treatment and identify the choices available to them. .
- Providing advice on Welfare Benefits.
- Promoting the rights and needs of the people who use MindWise.
- Facilitate links between clients and mental health professionals, staff, Voluntary and Statutory Agencies.
- Develop a network of stakeholders.
- Promote effective team working.
Skills and Qualifications
- Level 3 Certificate or Diploma in Independent Advocacy.
- 2 years experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Alignment with MindWise core values.
Worktime: Monday - Friday.
Apply online: https://www.cloudonlinerecruitment.co.uk/MindWise
- Vacancy ID
- Job Sector
- Charity and Voluntary
- Co Down
- £12,221.76 - £13,239.84 per annum.
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date