The College recognises its employees as a valuable resource and strives to be an outstanding organisation..
- Preparations of classroom area, resources, materials, equipment and/or tools before classes arrive to carry out practical activities.
- Adhere to health and safety regulations.
Skills and Qualifications
- A Level 3 qualification in a Science Discipline, for example Chemistry or Biology as a significant component of this qualification.
- 1 year or more experience in a work/academic lab-based setting OR laboratory experience acquired while completing practical's as part of an university degree / Foundation Degree/HND will be considered.
- Please note Enhanced Access NI check will be required.
- Maths & English GCSE grade C or above.
Work time: Monday to Friday, times to be confirmed. Benefits: They acknowledge outstanding contribution of staff to the College mission through annual staff awards General holiday allowance and pension contributions Free car parking Subsidised canteens Health and wellbeing initiatives including free counselling services
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Pharmaceutical and Science
- Derry or Londonderry
- £12.13 per hour
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date