A pivotal role within the HR Team to support in the delivery of an efficient and effective HR service across Northern Ireland, UK, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland. This is a hands on Generalist HR role providing advice and guidance on all aspects HR within the employee life-cycle. A strong team player who is solution focused and can support the HR and Management Team in influencing change, educating staff and colleagues and the ability to identify and minimise risk to the organisation. To be resilient and open to change. To ensure that the organisation compliant with all HR activity and consistency of approach throughout..
- To provide advice and support to Line Managers and HR colleagues on all aspects of the employment life cycle
- To review and guide on documentation, letters and process in a timely manner to ensure relevance, consistency and minimise any risk to the organisation
- To continually seek out new information in employment and case law across all jurisdictions and ensure reflective in policies, procedures and delivered in staff training
- Every team member plays a pivotal role in the success of the HR department and the service we provide to the organisation and therefore Teamwork is the foundation of our success in delivering core objectives
- To lead by example in terms of Praxis Care Core Values and work independently as required
- To communicate at every level in a professional and efficient way
- To ensure staff, external providers, trade union and regulators are well informed and have realistic expectations
- To contribute to the creation and maintenance of all compliance reports and analytics on employee relations and provide analysis and recommended appropriate courses of action or changes on particular activity or cases
- produce a suite of reports to evidence performance against agreed KPIs
- To support the HR Team in the development and delivery of employee engagement plans that support the overall employee engagement strategy
- To explore opportunities that will drive engagement and to support the delivery of any health and wellbeing initiatives across the organisation
- To support the team with any organisational change and projects as and when required to drive organisational improvement. To be innovative, identify and influence change within the organisation
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree educated and CIPD Qualified with at least 2 years experience at a similar level OR A minimum of 4 years experience in a similar role and a willingness to work towards obtaining CIPD level 5 or 7 qualification.
- Experience of NI / GB / ROI Employment Law, Demonstrable experience of ER case management, absence and performance management Excellent organisational and communication skills Experience of challenging situations, conversations
- Experience in managing multiple cases, tasks at any one time.
- Excellent Team Player Excellent interpersonal skills Excellent oral and written communication skills Ability to use initiative Excellent organisational skills Ability to persuade and influence
Location: Central Office, Belfast, Lisburn Road. Work time: Monday-Friday.
- Vacancy ID
- Job Sector
- Human Resource
- Belfast, Lisburn Road
- £25,594 - £33,777 per annum
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date