This position will be an essential part of the operations team, responsible for; expanding our client base, new lead generation, key account management with current and new customers and target based sales. You will be responsible for new business development across a range of construction sectors, with a focus on targeted growth through tier 1 Main Contractors. .
- Building up in-depth knowledge of Loughview Timber and competitor products.
- Identify new business development opportunities through new clients.
- Input new client information into company CRM and manage these new accounts from lead generation, to quote follow up, negotiation and conversion to sales.
- Review incoming enquiries in order to assess commercial viability, before passing onto estimating team for pricing.
- Prepare handover pack for estimating teams to include project overview and agreed scope of works for pricing.
- Assisting estimating team with pricing jobs.
- Issue and follow up on quotes to clients, engaging closely with operations management team when project is close to potential order.
- Prepare handover packs for secured orders to enable seamless internal handover to Operations and Contracts teams.
- Prepare weekly reports on status of live quotes for weekly review with operations management team.
- Utilise internal & industry databases for lead generation and to identify key points of contact for projects.
Skills and Qualifications
- Previous experience in a Business Development / Commercial Sales role within the Construction or Manufacturing industry.
- A good understanding of the construction industry.
- Ability to engage and sell to external senior level employees.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with a high level of IT literacy, especially in Microsoft Packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Good commercial awareness.
- Ability to manage a high volume of key accounts within a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to take ownership of duties and demonstrate a willingness to grow and learn.
- Ability to generate workloads to achieve sales / growth targets.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- A valid driving licence.
Worktime: Mon- Thur 8am-4.30pm, Friday 8am-3.30pm. To apply email your CV to the employer. Loughview Timber currently has a vacancy for a Sales Representative to join our dynamic and growing team based from the company HQ in Banbridge, Co. Down Covering ROI & UK, the successful candidate will promote our products portfolio across the region. This will suit a target driven individual with an appetite for sales.
- Vacancy ID
- Job Sector
- Co Armagh
- Competitive salary & commission on offer based on experience.
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date