Wrightbus are on a new path of innovation and environmental consciousness under the leadership of Jo Bambford. Wrightbus believe in fostering a positive work atmosphere and cultivating a culture that encourage new ideas and creativity. With a mission to make the world a better place. There has never been a more exciting time to join Wrightbus! 10x PERMANENT Factory Operators to be based in Galgorm, Ballymena.
- Responsible for the manufacture of parts within the glass fibre area.
- Work as part of team and be able to follow WMPs and directions from the team leader.
- Responsible for the safe operation of plant equipment and or hand tools associated with the manufacturing process.
- Responsible for compliance with companys health & safety policy and procedures.
- Undertake training or retraining associated with the post, or the introduction of the new working practices
- Willing to train others as required
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in the manufacturing or construction industry
- Experience using various hand tools e.g. DIY/painting, i.e. brushes and rollers
- Experience meeting high Quality standards
For more information about this role, please contact our Ballymena office on 028 2542 0140 and ask for Danielle. 4-Day Working Week - Days Mon to Thurs 7am to 5pm, Evenings Mon to Thurs 5pm to 3am.
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Co Antrim
- Days £10.04 per Hour and Evenings £11.84 per Hour
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date