Care Worker Days Flexible - Part Time (24 hrs) - Flexible.
- Personal care including hygiene, toileting, bathing and dressing
- Mealtime assistance including preparation of foods, dining areas and feeding
- Domestic assistance e.g., changing bed linen, laundry, empty commode, etc.
- Support residents with activities, community links and forming friendships
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience working with older people in a residential or domestic setting
- Understanding of Residential Care Homes Regulations (NI) 2005, the RQIA Residential Care Home Minimum Standards August 2011 would be an advantage
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, patience, and empathy
- Ability to use initiative to resolve issues and follow correct reporting procedures
- QCF (Level 2) Health and Social Care OR equivalent qualification is desirable but not essential
Work time: Days, times to be confirmed.
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Charity and Voluntary
- Co Down
- £9.97 per hour
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date