Digital Marketing Officer
Co-ordinate digital communications across our websites and social media pages, as well as enhancing the digital user experience, web content, and monitoring traffic and engagement..
- Implement a digital marketing strategy to maximise the use of relevant internal and external digital platforms as integrative activities within the College's overall marketing strategy and activities.
- Implement an online advertising strategy to profile the College's online presence and to maximise Search Engine Optimisation and Click Through Rate outcomes, to include the creation of opportunities to improve our website ranking.
- Prepare and source relevant content and images for the College website, including rewriting/editing content; and keep key content areas of the website fresh and dynamic by seeking new copy, imagery, audio and video materials.
Skills and Qualifications
- Have at least Level 4 qualification in the area of Marketing, e-marketing or Digital Marketing OR have at least one year relevant employment experience.
- Relevant defined as working in an online marketing, social media or digital marketing role.
- Have a current driving licence and access to a car (applicants with a disability who have been prevented from obtaining a driving licence due to their disability (as defined by the DDA 1995) are eligible to apply).
Duration: Until October 2023 Location: Strand Road Campus, Derry/Londonderry Work time: Monday-Friday, times to be confirmed
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Derry or Londonderry
- £22,777 - £27,344 per annum
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date