Cruise Marketing Executive
As the Cruise Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for the development and marketing of the Foyle Port as a cruise ship destination. .
- Proactively contribute to the planning, development, management and implementation of the Organisation's strategic growth plans to expand its cruise ship business.
- Work closely with the Director to analyse and develop opportunities within the cruise ship industry.
- Research and develop networks within the cruise ship industry and the local tourism industry in order to build and maintain relationships with key decision-makers.
- Proactively increase the number of cruise ships visits year on year; tracking passenger numbers.
- Generate new business opportunities through, corporate branding, social media, direct marketing, advertising, public relations, sales calls and networking events.
- Attend relevant international trade exhibitions and tourism industry events and implement effective follow up and status reports.
Skills and Qualifications
- You will have a degree level qualification in a relevant discipline such as Travel and Tourism/Marketing/Business or equivalent.
- You will be able to demonstrate relevant experience in a similar marketing position.
- It is essential that you have excellent presentation and pitching skills.
- Excellent networking skills and ability to establish strong working relationships with potential customers and promote a positive image of the Foyle Port.
- You will have the ability to prioritise workloads in a systematic and organised manner to ensure that jobs are completed within target times.
- It is essential that you have a full current driving licence or access to a form of transport for business purposes and are able to travel nationally and internationally as required.
- Previous relevant experience in a similar industry, or previous experience of cruise-based shore operations.
Work time: 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
- Vacancy ID
- Job Sector
- Derry or Londonderry
- £35,000 - £36,000 per annum
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date
- 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday