Registered General Nurse
At Kathryn Homes, we are proud of our reputation as a leading care home operator, providing compassionate, person-centred care to older people, including those living with dementia. As a Registered Nurse with Kathryn Homes, professionalism, teamed with kindness and compassion, will be at the core of everything you do. Your role will entail planning and implementing the kind of care that will give our residents a real sense of security, dignity, and independence. .
- You will be responsible for administering prescribed medicines in accordance with company's and NMC guidelines, apply surgical dressings and give other forms of treatment.
- You will assess all aspects of each Resident's care needs, deal with any medical emergencies that may arise, whilst maintaining accurate records and ensuring that each Resident has an individualised Care Plan.
- The role of Registered Nurse also includes delivering clinical excellence in a professional manner through direct Nursing care whilst effectively leading and supervising a multidisciplinary team.
Skills and Qualifications
- NMC Registered.
- Prior experience as a Registered Nurse.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Have excellent skills and knowledge of the job role.
Work Time: As and when required, to be confirmed.
Paste into a web browser: https://candidate.kathrynhomescareers.com/196618JCNI
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Medical and Healthcare
- Co Armagh
- £19.75 per hour
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date
- As and when required, to be confirmed. 33 - 38.5 Hours Per Week