Fire Safety Officer
The Association is seeking to appoint a Fire Safety Officer to assist on all matters pertaining to Fire Safety, provide fire safety investigation, training, PEEA’s, fire risk assessments (including PCFRA), audit and fire safety management/promotion..
- The Association is seeking to appoint a Fire Safety Officer to assist on all matters pertaining to Fire Safety, provide fire safety investigation, training, PEEAs, fire risk assessments (including PCFRA), audit and fire safety management/promotion.
Skills and Qualifications
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management.
- Providing advice and preparing written reports on statutory compliance requirements and fire safety systems.
- Delivery of Fire Safety training.
- Extensive knowledge of Fire Safety Regulation and Best Practice.
- Full Driving Licence and access to vehicle.
- UKAS Third Party Accreditation Body or hold a recognised professional Body Registration to provide Life Safety Fire Risk Assessments in line with the Fire Risk Assessment Competency Council guidance.
- Experience in the liaison with statutory bodies.
- Conducting Fire Risk Assessments and appropriate control measures.
- Audit of Fire Risk Assessments and systems.
Work time: To be discussed.
Please go to https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/ and complete an application form’ as applicants need to complete the online application form
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Environmental, Health and Safety
- £27,354-£32,826 per annum
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date