Digital Marketing Executive
High Rise is an exciting adventure centre in Lisburn with Clip ‘n Climb indoor climbing, soft play, sensory rooms, party and meeting rooms and café. The centre is a Social Enterprise with all profits invested in the work of Employers For Childcare’s charity, supporting parents. We are recruiting for an enthusiastic and creative Digital Marketing Executive to join our team, and be responsible for planning and implementing all digital marketing activity for High Rise. The Digital Marketing Executive will be well organised with excellent attention to detail while also being ideas-driven with a real passion for marketing and all things digital. They will support the PR and Communications Manager across the organisation..
- Plan and implement integrated digital marketing campaigns for High Rise with the aim of attracting and retaining guests.
- Day to day management of social media channels including advertising campaigns.
- Managing online advertising (PPC / Google AdWords) and measuring performance using Google Analytics.
- Website management including SEO.
- Planning and delivering email marketing campaigns.
- Using relevant software to design marketing materials for digital and print.
- Filming and editing video and photography for website and social media channels.
- Writing, editing and proof reading of copy for marketing materials.
- Supporting the general marketing and communications function of the Employers For Childcare charity and social enterprise as required.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties appropriate to the achievement of the organisations goals and targets.
- Comply with the organisations Security & Confidentiality policy at all times, ensuring the highest levels of information security, data protection and confidentiality
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years experience in devising and executing successful digital marketing to drive sales and increase brand awareness to include:
- Management of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok (including advertising campaigns).
- Website management and implementing SEO.
- Using Google AdWords and Google Analytics.
- Video editing and graphic design (e.g. Adobe Illustrator / Photoshop / InDesign / Canva).
- Email marketing.
- IT literate to include all Microsoft Office programmes.
- Undergraduate degree in marketing or other related disciple OR a postgraduate qualification in a marketing related subject.
- Experience in a B2C environment.
- Experience of placing advertising across a range of channels.
Salary: £27,344 - £29,439 per annum pro rata Work time: Min 30 hours per week Monday-Friday 9am to 5pm (occasional evening and weekend work will be required with notice) This role is full time, minimum of 30 hours per week. Please review the job description and personnel specification for full details and criteria to apply. Joining the Employers For Childcare team, you’ll benefit from a competitive salary together with a wide range of benefits including generous holiday entitlement, company pension scheme, health care cash back scheme, onsite parking, staff discount in High Rise and the opportunity for training, personal and professional development and career progression. Fair Employment and Equal Opportunities Statement Employers For Childcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender (including gender reassignment status), sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons. However, as men are currently under-represented in our workforce, we would particularly welcome applications from men. All appointments will be made on merit.
- Vacancy ID
- Job Sector
- Co Antrim
- See further information.
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date