To contribute a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children placed in the Setting..
- To contribute a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children placed in the Setting.
- To work under the direction of the Leader/Supervisor and to give support to other personnel within the Setting.
- To support the efficient management of childcare provision.
- To be aware and comply with all statutory regulations and policies.
- To implement the daily routine in the base room.
- To act as a Key Worker to a group of children.
Skills and Qualifications
- NVQ, B Tech diploma or equivalent.
Work time: 7.30am-6.00pm
- Vacancy ID
- Job Sector
- Childcare and Social Work
- Co Tyrone
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date