Collaborate with the Cook Manager and Cooks to prepare meals..
- Maintain accurate food inventories
- Properly store food items at appropriate temperatures
- Rotate stock items as per established procedures
- Restock kitchen for subsequent shifts
- Ensure that the food prep area and kitchen are cleaned and sanitised
Skills and Qualifications
- 2 or more years experience as a Cook
- Ability to follow standard recipes
- Strong knowledge of proper food handling procedures
- Ability to work as part of a team in a busy kitchen atmosphere
- Experience within a healthcare setting
Work time: Shift work, to be confirmed. Please email: email@example.com for application form or call 028 90 481002.
- Vacancy ID
- Job Sector
- Hotel and Catering
- £10.50-£14.00 per hour depending on experience.
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date