Corporate Receptionist. Oversee client reception and provide office support throughout the business. 12 months fixed term contract..
- Manage any client bookings, hospitality requests, front and back of house duties, such as meeting room set ups, catering requests, vending machine management, scanning, archiving, light cleaning duties
- Building rapport within the business, being a point of contact for office support
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent Customer services skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving, decision making skills
- Excellent ability to adapt to diverse situations
- Flexibly in hours of work to cover ad-hoc requests such as setting up meeting rooms
- Competent in the use of Microsoft application such as Outlook, Word, Excel
- Previous experience working in a Receptionist or Personal Assistant/Secretary role
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in relevant area
Work time - To be confirmed.
Please submit an application form via https://compass-group.getgotjobs.co.uk/home - Job Ref Number:CT/607
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Secretarial and Administration
- £12.90 per hour.
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date