Leisure Attendants with duties listed below..
- Responsible for carrying out day to day duties for the service and designated facilities to a high standard whilst adhering to all health, safety, supervision, customer service, and operational procedure, policies and practices.
Skills and Qualifications
- Hold a current National Lifeguard Qualification (edition 9) in date.
- One years demonstrable experience working in a leisure and sports environment.
- Experience to include, Customer service.
- Experience to include, Carrying out and maintaining high standard or cleaning.
- Experience to include, Set up and dismantle equipment.
- Knowledge and application of Health and Safety in a leisure and sports environment.
Worktime: Must be able to work a flexible shift pattern to include evenings and weekends, as and when required
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Derry or Londonderry
- £21,968 to £22,777 per annum.
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date