Operating and managing a wide range of equipment and technology as part of a production focused team..
- Maintaining the operation within given specifications, using computer-based control systems and responding to process variance.
- Validating quality requirements.
- Maintaining a high standard of equipment and work area cleanliness.
Skills and Qualifications
- 5 GCSE's at minimum grade 'C' (or equivalent) to include English
- Strong team-working skills
- Excellent planning, organisation and communication skills (verbal and written).
Paste into a web browser: https://vacancies.riadaresourcing.com/vacancies/13131/manufacturing-technicians.html
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Derry or Londonderry
- Derry/Londonderry City
- £29,590 per annum
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date