Supplier Quality Administrator
A challenging and rewarding opportunity has arisen to be part of a growing Supply Chain Department. We require an enthusiastic and experienced Supplier Quality Administrator. .
- Provide administrative support for the Supplier Quality function
- Support Buyers in dealing with Quality issues
- Manage approved supplier list
- Monitor Supplier Delivery Performance
- Manage Central Mailboxes - Supplier Quality
- Log all supplier queries and action root cause / corrective action responses
- Maintain Calibration / Service log and action orders
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Possess GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English Language (Grade A-C)
- Relevant administrative experience in a purchasing environment.
- An awareness of Total Quality Management Systems.
- A working knowledge of health and safety requirements.
- Experience in the use of a computerised purchasing systems such as Sage.
Work time: 08:40 - 17:20, days to be confirmed
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Secretarial and Administration
- Co Antrim
- Negotiable, to be confirmed.
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date