HR Support Administrator
Randox Laboratories is currently seeking to recruit a HR Support Administrator to support our growing HR Department. The position will be based at the Randox Science Park in Antrim, Co. Antrim. This is an excellent and exciting opportunity for someone who has an interest in working within Human Resources and looking to develop their career within a successful company. .
- Maintain confidentiality on all Human Resource issues.
- Distributing and retrieving induction paperwork and inputting all relevant information accurately onto the HR databases.
- Assisting with the Absence Management process, recoding accurately absence information onto the HR database and chasing up outstanding associated paperwork.
- Creating and maintaining personnel files, ensuring all essential documents are filed correctly. To keep an accurate record of all personnel files for audit purposes.
- Obtaining references for all employees and chasing up outstanding references.
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent organisational skills with an eye for detail and the ability to prioritise work in a logical fashion
- The ability to input and record data accurately and efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional telephone etiquette and manner
- Confident with all Microsoft packages, especially Excel and Outlook
- The ability to act on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience with PAMS database
Work time: 8.40am - 5.20pm, Monday - Friday
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Human Resource
- Co Antrim
- Negotiable, to be confirmed.
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date