A Principal shall be required to carry out his/her professional duties in accordance with the school’s policy and objectives as determined by the employing authority and, in the case of a controlled school, the Board of Governors and shall obey the reasonable directions of the employing authority and, in the case of a controlled school, the Board of Governors..
- Formulating the overall aims and objectives of the school and policies for their implementation;
- Participating in the selection and appointment of the teaching and non-teaching staff of the school;
Skills and Qualifications
- Applicants must at the closing date for applications: 1. Hold a teaching qualification which meets the requirements for recognition to teach in grant-aided schools in Northern Ireland.
- The criteria that will be applied at shortlisting is as follows (please note that experience must be accrued by the closing date for receipt of completed applications): 2. Have a minimum of 9 years post qualification teaching experience in primary
- Preference may be given to those applicants who: 1. Can demonstrate evidence of involvement in staff development within school/s;
- Have successfully completed an additional post graduate (or equivalent or higher) qualification in Education.
Location: Brownlee Primary School Salary: £56,303 - £65,249 per annum pro rata Work time: Monday - Friday, times to be confirmed.
Please apply online at: https://eani.taleo.net/careersection/external/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en (copy and paste link to your browser) Search for job using ref: 23000170
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Education and Training
- Co Antrim
- See further information.
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date
- Monday - Friday, times to be confirmed.