A Principal shall be required to carry out his/her professional duties in accordance with the school’s policy and objectives as determined by the employing authority and, in the case of a controlled school, the Board of Governors and shall obey the reasonable directions of the employing authority and, in the case of a controlled school, the Board of Governors..
- Formulating the overall aims and objectives of the school and policies for their implementation
- Participating in the selection and appointment of the teaching and non-teaching staff of the school
Skills and Qualifications
- The criteria that will be applied at shortlisting is as follows: Applicants must at the closing date for applications: Hold a teaching qualification which meets the requirements for recognition to teach in grant-aided schools in Northern Ireland
- The criteria that will be applied at shortlisting is as follows (please note that experience must be accrued by the closing date for receipt of completed applications): Have a minimum of 7 years post qualification teaching experience in a primary
- Preference may be given to those applicants who: Have experience of whole school financial and/or budgetary management within school/s.
- Preference may be given to those applicants who: Can demonstrate evidence of leading whole school staff development within school/s
Location: Knocknagoney Primary School. Work time: Monday - Friday.
Application and Job Information: https://eani.taleo.net/careersection/external/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Education and Training
- £59,142 - £68,521 per annum pro rata
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date