You will support the recruitment team to attract, develop and retain high-quality applicants. Provide the first point of contact for the applicant’s needs. Answer candidates’ queries regarding the application process..
- Ensure new employees are properly inducted embedding practices that help employees become part of the organisation.
- Guide management on employee relations and performance management.
- Improve, implement, and administer human resources policies and procedures.
- Implement programs to improve the employee experience of the organisation as a workplace.
- Handle grievances and disciplinary procedures for the company.
- Manage and develop training plans for staff to develop their skills.
- Manage absence and take appropriate action in line with company policies.
Skills and Qualifications
- You will be able to demonstrate previous experience in leading and managing a recruitment/talent function / retention of talent. Be competent in HR systems.
- Available to work flexible hours and to travel as necessary to sites & depots
- Have a current driving licence and vehicle insured for business use.
Work time - 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
- Vacancy ID
- Job Sector
- Human Resource
- Derry or Londonderry
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date