Market Research Interviewer
We work with charities, businesses, and government. The surveys are incredibly varied, from public opinion surveys, political surveys, to advertising research. Plus, so many more. There is something for everyone and working on a variety of them allows you to expand your interests and understanding of these areas too. With our award-winning training, national coaches, and support hub available to help you, you will succeed. You will benefit from an experienced interviewer joining you for a day to help you with your introduction technique, share the tricks of the trade and offer you constructive criticism. .
- Knocking on doors and asking people to participate in surveys.
- As a Market Research Interviewer, you will be assigned several projects each week.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum commitment of 12 hours per week
- Ability to work evenings and at least one weekend day a week
- Valid UK driving licence
- Fully insured and working vehicle, we can ask you to travel up to 50 miles away from your home.
Work time: Various, to be confirmed.
- Vacancy ID
- Job Sector
- All of Northern Ireland
- NI Various
- To be discussed
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date