The Mount Charles Group are recruiting for a Cleaning Operative to join our cleaning team at Simon Community Bangor. .
- Ensure all areas are cleaned efficiently and in a timely manner to the required standards - this to include weekly and periodic tasks
- Use cleaning chemicals safely as detailed by the Control of Substances Hazardous to health guidelines (COSHH)
- Ensure full working knowledge of all cleaning equipment, materials and agents and use cleaning equipment as directed by the Line Manager only after correct training is given.
- Ensure that cleaning stores are kept clean and tidy and equipment is stored correctly and safely at all times
Skills and Qualifications
- Previous Cleaning experience
Please email all CVs to: email@example.com / Work time: Tues 1:30pm-3:30pm (2), Wed 11:30am-3:30pm (4), Thurs 1:30pm-3:30pm (2). Rewards: 28 days' Paid Holidays (pro-rata). Company Pension Scheme. Staff discount portal. Employee Health and Wellbeing and Employee Assistance Program. Training & Development. Uniform Provided.
- Vacancy ID
- Job Sector
- Co Down
- Bangor, Simon Community
- £9.50 per hour.
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date