General labouring duties on a construction site as instructed by the site manager. .
- Site housekeeping, maintaining a clean safe working environment
- Cleaning duties as instructed by the Site Manager
- Unloading and storing materials
- Attending trades persons e.g. Joiners, bricklayers, concrete installers
Skills and Qualifications
- Candidates must have a valid CSR card
Work time 07:30 to 16:30 to be confirmed. Buy social criteria applies. To be eligible for the post you must have left FT education within the last 12 months or be under 25 and have been unemployed for 26 weeks or over 25 and unemployed for 52 weeks.
Please email your CV to: email@example.com and state which social value criteria you meet - see Further information for Social Value Criteria. If you do not have a CV email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and telephone number state which social value criteria you meet.
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Construction, Trades and Architecture
- Belfast, Ardoyne Avenue, Former St. Gemmas High School
- £9.90 per hour
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date