Managers duties in a busy retail store..
- Respond to customer queries/complaints.
- Abide by Wineflairs Health and Safety at work policy.
- Conduct monthly inspections of the retail premises.
- Ensure compliance with food hygiene laws and regulations.
- Record injuries and incidents.
- Ensure Wineflairs property and equipment is safeguarded.
- Use video surveillance equipment, store security systems and safes.
- Plan rotas to achieve staff cover with adequate coverage for holidays and sickness.
- Staff training.
- Complete all site paperwork and accounts.
- Calculate and reconcile shift sheets, recording hours of employment in line with company procedure.
- Manage and record petty cash levels, ensure lodgements are made and all staff paid correctly and on time.
- Identify reasons for cash shortages with staff concerned.
- Place stock orders, to supervise and document the receipt of goods delivered.
Skills and Qualifications
- Previous supervisory experience.
Wineflair is an equal opportunities employer. Work Time: To be confirmed.
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- General Management
- Co Antrim
- Ballymena, Ross Court, Tullaghgarley
- £22,000 per annum
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date