Financial Inclusion Officer
The Financial Inclusion project will provide a holistic, quality assured financial inclusion and money management service, working in partnership with local independent advice/debt services who will provide specialist advice. Under Trussell Trust’s Pathfinder programme, design, develop and deliver a suite of financial inclusion services within Foyle Foodbank to support those accessing emergency food support. Responsible and accountable for overseeing and managing the financial inclusion project in accordance with the standards, systems, practices and procedures set out within the policies of the Foyle Foodbank and within the protocol’s and practices set out the Trussell Trust Financial Inclusion. .
- Develop a Financial Inclusion Service at Foyle Foodbank to include guidance on day-to-day money issues such as how to manage on a low income, resolving credit card debt, affording necessities, how to save, lifestyle budgeting' etc.
- Develop partnerships and referral routes with Advice and Debt services to provide a full income maximisation service to clients of the Foodbank.
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree or equivalent and 2 years project management experience OR 4 years project management experience including financial inclusion work
- Experience of delivering welfare/debt advice, money management programmes/services
- Experience of providing support to families experiencing disadvantage and poverty
- Experience of working in partnership with organisations to deliver services and support to beneficiaries
Work time: To be confirmed.
Please email email@example.com. CVs will not be accepted.
- Vacancy ID
- Job Sector
- Accountancy and Finance
- Derry or Londonderry
- £30,984 gross per annum pro rata
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date
- To be confirmed.