Catering Assistant with Occasional Cooking Duties
Adhere to cleaning schedules and routines in the kitchen environment according to the guidance from Environmental Health. Full job duties supplied with application pack. .
- To assist the Cook and Head Cook in the preparation, cooking and serving of all meals within the home.
- Kitchen cleaning duties. Occasional cooking duties (enhanced rate of pay).
- To follow procedures in respect of the Health & Safety policy and safe working practices in the kitchen and to follow risk assessments.
Skills and Qualifications
- Good communication skills and being able to work as part of a team.
- Basic Food Hygiene training, COSHH and cooking experience are desirable.
Worktime: 8am - 6pm rota basis including alternate weekends. Job offer subject to satisfactory references, Access NI Enhanced and Health Questionnaire. Medicash Plan on commencement of position. Private Health Insurance after 6 months employment. Free on-site parking. Paid meal breaks. Interviews will be held on 7th February 2023. We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Interested applicants please contact Laura or Paula on 02892 651146 or email: email@example.com for an application pack.
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Hotel and Catering
- Co Antrim
- Lurgan, Aghalee
- £9.91 per hour.
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date