We are seeking Fabricators/Welders for our client a multi award winning Agricultural Equipment Manufacturer, based in Waringstown. The Company are going through a period of exceptional growth and looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals to join their team. .
- To work alongside existing team in a busy manufacturing environment
- Understand and adhere to the company's health and safety policies and procedures
- Various welding works in the fabrication process in Agricultural Farm Machinery
- Read from drawings provided and working from own initiative
Skills and Qualifications
- At least three years' experience in a similar environment
- Working to drawings and dimensions
- Available to work flexible hours when required
- Must have good English oral and written skills along with understanding Health and Safety
- Willing to work as part of a team, able to work together and maximise production
- Competent on reading technical drawings
Work time: Monday to Thursday 8am to 5pm and Friday 8am to 2pm. For more information regarding this role please contact our Portadown office on 028 38393333 and ask to speak with Christine.
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Co Down
- Negotiable depending on experience.
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date