We are now recruiting for BAR STAFF to join the team here in Armagh City Hotel. Bar Staff are responsible for providing excellent service in line with standards laid down by the hotel. Full list of duties and responsibilities are on our website: https://www.armaghcityhotel.com/careers (paste into a web browser) .
- To present a professional and courteous attitude, to include professional presentation of uniform and hygiene.
- To ensure that all tasks are completed within the allocated time frames, maintaining the standard expected of the hotel.
- To ensure the bar is completely stocked at all times.
Skills and Qualifications
- The ability to work under pressure to achieve objectives within timescales, without compromising accuracy and quality.
- Excellent at both verbal and written communication, with great interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels.
Special Conditions: Shift patterns to include early mornings, late evenings, weekends and statutory holidays or other holidays. Full list of conditions in Terms of Employment and Employee Handbook. Benefits of working with Armagh City Hotel: Complimentary meals on shift. Discounted gym membership. Free uniform provided. Discounted staff, friends and family rate. Continued training and opportunity for career progression. Armagh City Hotel is an equal opportunities employer. Shift patterns to be confirmed.
Paste into a web browser: https://www.armaghcityhotel.com/careers
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Hotel and Catering
- Co Armagh
- Armagh City
- To be confirmed.
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date