Bookmakers Clerks required to help ensure the smooth running of our shops..
- Maintaining high shop standards.
- Processing bets and assisting with customer queries.
- Building relationships with customers and making them feel at home by delivering excellent customer service.
- Working as part of a team to assist the day to day running of the shop.
Skills and Qualifications
- Previous cash handling experience or experience providing excellent customer care.
- Be able to meet the travel requirements.
- GCSE Maths and English at grade C or above (or equivalent).
- Demonstrable IT skills.
- 5 GCSEs at grade C or above (or equivalent).
Please email CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Toals Bookmakers reserves the right to enhance the criteria in order to facilitate shortlisting. Candidates are reminded that a submitted application must clearly identify how they meet the above criteria. Contracted hours will be allocated on a weekly rota. Work time: Monday - Sunday 9am - 9pm.
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Retailing, Wholesaling and Purchasing
- Co Tyrone
- £10.00 per hour.
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date