The successful candidate will be part of a busy dispatch team. The role is to provide assistance in the processing of product orders and deliveries and maintain the effective and efficient running of the dispatch department. .
- Use of pallet truck
- Picking customer orders
- Checking customer orders
- Working in a warehousing environment
- Capable of meeting the physical demands of the job as some heavy lifting involved
- Any other reasonable tasks as requested by Department Manager and Supervisor(s)
- Record and ensure corrective actions are carried out, i.e. non-conformances.
- Ensuring that daily checks are carried out and dispatch documentation is completed, i.e. completion of record sheets.
Skills and Qualifications
- Previous experience working in a dispatch/warehouse environment
- Previous experience & use of handheld scanners
- Must be confident & competent in using computers (training on systems will be provided)
- Must be flexible towards shift patterns
Work time - Between the hours of 8am - 18.00 Monday to Friday, some bank holiday work required (enhanced rates).
- Vacancy ID
- Job Sector
- Transport, Distribution and Warehousing
- Derry or Londonderry
- £10.50 per hour plus bonus when trained
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date