Bookmakers Clerks required to help ensure the smooth running of our shops. Processing bets and assisting with customer queries..
- Maintaining high shop standards
- Processing bets and assisting with customer queries
- Building relationships with customers and making them feel at home by delivering excellent customer service
- Working as part of a team to assist the day to day running of the shop
Skills and Qualifications
- Previous cash handling experience or experience providing excellent customer care
- Be able to meet the travel requirements
- GCSE Maths and English at grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Demonstrable IT skills
- 5 GCSEs at grade C or above (or equivalent)
Work time: Monday - Sunday 9am - 9pm. Contracted hours will be allocated on a weekly rota. Toals Bookmakers reserves the right to enhance the criteria in order to facilitate shortlisting. Candidates are reminded that a submitted application must clearly identify how they meet the above criteria.
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Retailing, Wholesaling and Purchasing
- Co Fermanagh
- Enniskillen, Irvinestown
- £10.90 per hour
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date