Greet all guests and assist them with check-in and check-out, allocating their rooms and providing keys. Maintain a positive and professional manner at all times. Respond to all guest questions and requests. .
- Prepare room bills.
- Manage guest bookings and reservations.
- Answer and forward phone calls.
Skills and Qualifications
- 3 GCSE or equivalent grade C or above.
- At least 1 year's experience in a public facing position.
- Strong Customer service skills.
- Have the ability to work within a fast-paced environment.
Work time: Varies; 7.00am - 3.30pm / 12noon - 8.30pm / 2.30pm - 11.00pm and other shifts as required.
- Vacancy ID
- Job Sector
- Secretarial and Administration
- Derry or Londonderry
- To be confirmed.
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date