Financial Services Administrator (with Reception Duties)
Financial Services Administrator (with Reception Duties) .
- Provide administrative support to Hanna Hillen Financial Services Financial Advisers and / or Support Team on a daily basis to ensure the smooth running of the business.
- Carry out reception duties in a courteous manner as and when required by management to ensure the reception area is covered at all times.
- Deal with client enquiries and develop lasting business relationships with those clients in order to add and demonstrate value to the service provided.
- Deal with incoming and outgoing mail on a daily basis.
- Manage the processing and ongoing case management of new business applications for Pensions, Investment, Life and Mortgages in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage new business cycle to completion and proactively take action to chase information from product providers and clients.
- Maintain client information accurately on customised Back Office Software System (Currently Bespoke Enable and Fusion systems).
- Manage client reviews via Back Office System, bringing files up to date in advance of meetings and preparing client valuations.
- Arranging appointments with the clients for Advisers (if requested to do so).
- Carry out Product research and liaise with Providers on an ongoing basis.
- Prepare client files in advance of meetings.
- Produce Illustrations and Valuation Reports for Advisers as required.
- Liaise with Product Providers, Solicitors, Accountants etc. on an ongoing basis on behalf of clients.
- Ensure adherence to compliance procedures at all times.
- Attention to detail must be applied at all times with the ability to Multitask.
- Develop and maintain a positive working relationship with all other staff, Directors and Advisers.
- Responsible for the security and confidentiality of all information held at all locations used for business and for information held/ stored in any format as a result of your employment with Hanna Hillen.
- This responsibility will continue during and following termination of your employment in line with the Employee Handbook.
- Any other duties as may be required by Management or the Directors.
Skills and Qualifications
- GCSE English and Maths Grades A-C.
- Have a competent level of computer literacy and be able to demonstrate a good working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and Back Office Software.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- One to two years experience working in an office environment.
- One to two years experience working in the Financial Services Sector would be desirable but not essential as full training will be given.
- Previous reception experience and managing a Switchboard.
Work time: 8.30am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday. Closing date for application forms: Wednesday 8th February at 5pm. Hanna Hillen Financial Services is a trading name of Hanna Hillen Financial Planning Ltd which is an appointed representative of Best Practice IFA Group Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Hanna Hillen Financial Planning Ltd. Registered in Northern Ireland No NI684164. Registered Office 85/87 Hill Street, Newry, Co Down BT34 1DG Directors: David R Hanna MBE DipPFS, James Hanna MSc(i) APFS, Alma S Hanna Best Practice Group Ltd, Registered in England No. 0449063. Registered Office: Holmwood House, Langhurstwood Road, Horsham England RH12 4QP
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Secretarial and Administration
- Co Down
- £20,000 - £23,000 per annum (Plus Staff Benefit Package)
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date