1 Year Student Placement
To provide administrative support across a wide range of tasks associated with the provision of auditing and certification services within the Agri-Food industry. Applications are invited from enthusiastic, self-motivated students who are currently enrolled in courses with a significant Agri-Food or Business element..
- Accurate and timely administrative support.
- Sending and receiving emailing
- Communicate effectively
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication written and oral
- High level of organisational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a small team
- Practical agricultural experience and direct customer service experience
Work time: Monday to Friday 09.00 to 17.00 Northern Ireland Food Chain Certification (NIFCC) is a certification body established by the Northern Ireland Agri-food industry. NIFCC administers farm quality assurance schemes for Beef and Lamb, Poultry, Cereals, Dairy, Livestock Transport and Livestock Markets. In the food manufacturing sector, NIFCC provides auditing and certification to the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety and Storage and Distribution. Also the Red Tractor Assurance Meat Processing Scheme.
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Secretarial and Administration
- Co Antrim
- To be confirmed.
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date