The Deputy will support the Manager on a daily basis and take lead in their absent. .
- The Deputy will support the Manager on a daily basis and take lead in their absent.
- Assist the Manager in providing a high standard of care and education for children in a Preschool funded setting.
- Help provide a safe and stimulating play in a caring and welcoming environment.
- Have knowledge and understanding using the Northern Ireland Preschool Curriculum.
- To engage as part of an effective team and able to plan activities independently.
- Record observations and assist with weekly planning providing a stimulating range of age appropriate activities.
- Listen to, encourage, enable and stimulate children and ensure their safekeeping.
- Keep records up to date and complete daily risk assessments.
- Develop new ideas which will enhance the childrens play and learning.
- Ensure the Preschool room is cleaned and set up for next session.
- Implement all of the Preschool policies and procedures that are in place.
Skills and Qualifications
- NVQ Level 5 or equivalent.
- Previous PAID experience working within a Preschool setting.
- Knowledge of the Preschool curriculum.
- Child Protection.
- First Aid.
Work time: 8am - 4pm. This post is term time and temporary until June 2024.
Email email@example.com for application form.
- Vacancy ID
- Job Sector
- Childcare and Social Work
- To be confirmed.
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date