Book Keeper/Accounts Administrator in Office
Andrew Morris Golf is looking for an experienced Book Keeper/Accounts Administrator to join their team. Reporting to the Director, the Accounts Administrator will work within a growing and successful local business, playing a pivotal role in the smooth running of the finance function..
- Reconciliation of all bank and company credit card accounts.
- Reconciliation of all reports from the internal retail management software.
- Preparation of monthly payroll.
- Compliance with pension and other legislation.
- Preparation of financial, management & operational reports.
- Maintenance of company financial records.
- Preparation of VAT Returns and EC Sales Lists to HMRC.
- Using electronic and manual filing systems with due regard to security and confidentiality (GDPR).
- Generate and review reports detailing accounts payables status.
- Any other duty deemed necessary by management.
Skills and Qualifications
- Sage 50 cloud Accounts experience, minimum of 3 years.
- 5 years' experience in a similar role.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced finance function passing supplier invoices for payment within strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy are required for this position along with: GCSE Maths and English or equivalent.
- Microsoft Excel experience.
- Be able of working on their own initiative and without supervision.
- 8 years experience in a similar environment.
- Account technician qualification or similar.
- Knowledge of ODBC.
- Line management experience.
Work time: 9:30am-5:30pm or 2 mornings.
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Accountancy and Finance
- Co Antrim
- To be confirmed.
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date