Revenue Protection Manager
Responsible for management of the Revenue Protection activities of the Phoenix Group of companies and for ensuring that appropriate arrangements are in place to enable compliance with data protection legislation..
- Prevention of theft of gas, detection of theft of gas, investigation of theft of gas and managing the outcome of investigation into the theft of gas in accordance with the Energy Theft Codes of Practice.
- Assess, review and manage risks in relation to the Revenue Protection activities of the Phoenix Group of companies.
- Provide a Revenue Protection service to all gas suppliers on a non-discriminatory basis
- Provide Revenue Protection support and advice to other managers within the business ensuring appropriate consideration is given to Revenue Protection risks across the Phoenix Group.
- Liaise with Police Service of Northern Ireland, Gas Suppliers, meter manufacturers and other external advisors and specialists to enhance understanding of Revenue Protection activities.
- Support and lead revenue recovery action and prosecution against those suspected of fraudulent action.
- Management of entry warrants on behalf of the group, including obtaining entry warrants via the Northern Ireland Courts and Tribunal Service and the execution of entry warrants.
- Provide general security advice in relation to the business activities of the Phoenix group of companies and consult with external security consultants for the provision of specialist security advice.
- Oversee the credit control activities of the Group, including liaison with legal professionals and provision of evidence at court.
- Record, maintain and report key performance indicators relevant to the Revenue Protection function.
- Ensure Revenue Protection activities are carried out in accordance with all applicable legislative requirements including where appropriate the Companys licence and the Energy Theft Codes of Practice. Review and lobby for changes in legislation
- Operational management of Data Protection. Responsible for implementing policies and processes to enable compliance with relevant data protection legislation, including investigations/audits, departmental training, managing data beaches
- All managers have an ongoing responsibility for the promotion of Equal Opportunities and for Health, Safety and Environmental issues.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 A Levels and equivalent qualification and appropriate relevant business experience.
- Relevant experience of working in a revenue protection, enforcement, or criminal justice role.
- Experience of conflict resolution situations.
- Experience in compiling and writing comprehensive reports in relation to investigative outcomes.
- Comprehensive experience in performing investigations from initial investigative processes to formal reporting on completion of investigations.
- Experience providing evidence in a professional capacity at court or in a legal environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Competent Investigative skills.
- Have effective networking & influencing skills.
- Be a strong planner with great organisational skills.
- Assertive resilient and able to remain professional in confrontational situations.
- Ability to work in a busy, diverse, and challenging role working to strict rules and regulation.
- Deliver internal training in the areas of Revenue protection and Data Protection
- Able to work using own initiative and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of relevant laws and legal procedures
- A Full UK Driving Licence.
- Ability to manage unexpected and demanding situations in a logical and professional manner.
- Previous experience of working in an environment with a high level of customer contact, ideally where you have had to deal with conflict.
8.30 - 5.00 Mon - Thurs, 8.30 -4.30 Fri
Paste into a web browser: http://w3rl.co/14nrT
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- General Management
- £30,000 per annum.
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date