Follow instruction from Head Chef and Kitchen Manager. Volume cooking. Preparing main courses to spec. .
- Follow and understand food safety policies
- Follow and understand health & safety policies
- Follow instruction from Head Chef and Kitchen Manager
- Preparing main courses to spec
- Volume cooking
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent communication
- Able to both follow and give instruction when appropriate
- Adhere to all safety policies
Work time: Shift work between 6am - 11pm. Salary: Up to £11.60 per hour. Full induction and our free, award-winning apprenticeships. Grow your career anywhere with over 1,300 of our hotels and restaurants. Discounts in our restaurants and hotels. Discounted meals on shift. Money off retail, your utility bills, travel, cinema trips, supermarkets and more Share in our success and plan for the future with our sharesave scheme. Brewers Fayre, part of the Whitbread Group.
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Hotel and Catering
- Co Antrim
- See Further Information
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date